1. Please read these Terms and conditions (the Terms) carefully. By using this website (the Site), you indicate your acceptance of these.
2. If you do not accept these Terms please do not access and/or use this Site.
3. We Love Sandwiches (we or us) may change the Terms at any time by updating this webpage. Please review the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and/or use of the Site after changes have been made to the Terms indicates your agreement to be legally bound by the updated and/or amended Terms.
Use of this Site
4. You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit any person's use and enjoyment of the Site and in compliance at all times with these Terms and with all laws and regulations that apply.
5. In accessing this Site, you agree that you will only access its contents for your own personal and non-commercial use and not for any commercial or other purposes, including advertising or selling any goods or services. You agree not to conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid selling schemes or chain letters. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on this Site except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You will need our prior written permission if you want to use any content on this Site for any other reason.
6. If you are under 18, please get your parent's or guardian's permission before using this Site, such as transmitting or uploading any content onto the Site. For your own protection, we recommend that you do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else, including your telephone number, home address or email address.
7. By submitting, disclosing, or offering any recipe, photograph, image, suggestions and other information, content or material, or other item (each, a 'Submitted Item') to us, either online or offline and whether or not solicited by us, you hereby grant us an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense, and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your Submitted Items and all copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film, or electronic storage devices), without compensation of any kind to you or any third party.
8. You hereby represent and warrant (a) you have all necessary right, power, and authority to grant the license set forth herein to your Submitted Item, and (b) your Submitted Item does not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party.
9. Publication or use of any Submitted Items is at the sole discretion of us and is under no obligation to publish or use any Submitted Item. If your Submitted Item is published, used and/or posted on the Web site or otherwise used by us, we may include your name in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting, disclosing, or offering a Submitted Item, you hereby grant us the right to use your name in connection with the publication, use or posting of your Submitted Item.
10. We are not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from this, or any website in our network. While we try to review each recipe carefully, you may not always achieve the results desired due to variations in ingredients, cooking temperatures, typos, errors, omissions, or individual cooking abilities. Please always use your best judgement when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken or fish. We Love Sandwiches is not a medical site. All recipes are published for your convenience and are both suitable and tasty enough to be eaten by anyone without food allergies, as part of a normal diet. However, always consult a qualified doctor before embarking on a wheat/gluten/dairy free diet. If you suffer from food allergies, always check the ingredients label on commercially prepared products. If you are unsure of your allergies then do not attempt any recipe on this site.
11. If you have any questions about this legal notice, the practices of this Web site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us at email@example.com.